Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas-tastic!!



You can't get rid of me this month! Today my Christmas anthology, 'A Stocking Full of Romance' is published at all good purveyors of ebooks.

It is a collection of Christmas themed short stories that have been described as:

"A funny, charming and irresistible collection of seasonal short stories. Perfect for enjoying a little bit of escapism in between last minute Christmas shopping and mince pie making!"

And I wouldn't want to argue with my publisher...

I really enjoyed writing these six stories although it did mean listening to Christmas music in August with the sun beaming through the windows to get in the mood. 

Anyway go here to buy... enjoy. And if you like a bit of country in your Christmas there is a special treat for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I. Am. So. Happy. For. YOU!
And I'm headed over to click 'buy'. (God knows my poor credit card won't mind all that much at this point, doubt it will even notice.) :)