Pages

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

A Call for HELP!!



So now that I am less than a fortnight from my first short story coming out I am belatedly thinking about marketing and PR. Yes, turns out you don't just have to worry about getting the story right, you have to get it out there too.

With a PR guru in the family you'd think I'd have it sorted. Well, kind of. She has given me fantastic advice and also a strategy... sadly she can't write the damn blog posts for me.

I have a load of blog posts due all over the shop for the next few weeks and I have NO idea what to write!

To help me, I'm throwing it out there... anyone got any subject you want me to yabber on about?

Leave a comment here or on Facebook or Twitter.

I need HELP people.

*a gibbering almost published writer somewhere in London*

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I like this writer's blog:

kjcharleswriter.wordpress.com

She strikes just the right balance between humour, information and general blather! Plus this post:

http://kjcharleswriter.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/how-bad-book-covers-happen-the-sordid-truth/

is so completely true that I sent it to everyone I know in publishing!

Unknown said...

Excellent! Thanks x