Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life!

I nicked this meme off the lovely Liz Fenwick

If Your Life Were a Movie…What Would the Soundtrack Be??

So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…because you’re not!
7. Stick the soundtrack on your mp3 player and listen away during the day.

Here goes:

Opening Credits: Mists Of Down Below - The Duhks

Waking Up: Songs of Our Time (Philologicak Walts; Satellite Moon; A Happy Song) - Flanders & Swann

First Day at School: The Finer Things - Steve Winwood

Falling in Love: Take Me For Longing - Alison Krauss & Union Station (blimey!)

Fight Song: Bartenders, Etc... - Dierks Bentley

Breaking Up: Old Virginia Block - Devon Sproule

Prom/Dance/Ball: How Do I Live? - LeAnne Rimes

Life’s OK: King Of The Road - Roger Miller :-)

Mental Breakdown: Full Blown Addict - Billy Don Burns (I'm not honest!)

Flashback: Through The Morning, Through The Night - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

Getting Back Together: Come Tomorrow - Townes Van Zandt

Birth of Child: I Still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash (obviously a pointer to my childless state)

Wedding: She Couldn't Change Me - Montgomery Gentry (I see this ending in divorce!)

Final Battle: You Don't - Sara Evans (I'm not seeing a Happy Ending...)

Funeral Song: Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood (OK that is freaky but good to know I'm going up!)

End Credits: Please Daddy - John Denver (I'm making no comment)

No comments: