Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Radio Radio Radio and T'Other Stuff



Today has been a lovely day! I was interviewed by the lovely Lucy Porter for a radio programme on the 100 years of Mills and Boon. I was being interviewed as a FAN!! Which I am. I hope I did a good job and I know I name dropped a number of authors (and most of them have links to their blogs on this page!). I also outed my dad as a reader of Mills and Boon books so I had to phone him to warn him. Oooops! The programme will be out on 27th September and I will keep you posted about it more then.

I don't think I have caught you all up on my Americana weekend... no I don't believe I have. It was great!! No mud, no rain. All in all a good dry time. Well not dry precisely... my liver took a bit of a battering. What with drinking with the bands on Saturday and Sunday night and keeping the alcohol levels topped up during the day it got a little hectic. So hectic I ended up ill the day I got back.

I am dogsitting the Bella Bean this weekend. Currently she is splayed out on the other end of the sofa. She seems mightly unimpressed by the whole thing.

In other parts of the Cyber world I have spending a lot of time on Facebook and MySpace... these books are never going to get written!!

No comments: