Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup Avoidance

I am not the biggest football fan in the world... in fact it all leaves me a little cold. Oh I will admit to getting carried away with watching an England game if I happen to be somewhere and the gane is good... but other than that, no.

I should take this opportunity to write, nothing good on telly and all that, instead I am using it as a good excuse to go on a DVD watching frenzy!! I am waiting for the next installment of Buffy to be delivered (gotta love DVD rental by post!!) so tonight I have mostly been watching 'Band of Brothers'.

Hmmm not sure how politically correct it is for me to be watching a World War 2 mini-series when the world cup is being held in Germany... ho hum.

1 comment:

Michelle Styles said...

I am not going to start chanting TwoWord Wars and one world cup!

DVD fests are good.

Looking forward to hearing you on the M&B programme.