A) List ten things you want to say to people but know you never will. (Note: this might be something you'd say to one person, but you mean it to someone else)
B) Don't say who they are. (They don't have to be anyone who would read this.)
1. If you were more honest with yourself and your feelings, you and I would at least know if this would work or not.
2. I love you but sometimes I can do without the drama.
3. Get over yourself! It isn't all about you! And the way you get all sanctimonious about stuff. Grrr.
4. Running away doesn't get you anywhere but here and now.
5. I love you.
6. Intelligence means photocopying that brain map you made and keeping it; saying that you don't need a photocopy because you are intelligent enough to reproduce it is arrogant AND dumb.
7. Yes, they are real but they don't talk back. Deal with it.
8. If you wiggle your arse any more vigorously you will dislocate your hips. Oh and if you flick your hair like that... serious whiplash is in your future.
9. You bore me and you irritate me. I don't want to do coffee.
10. Spiritual? My arse!