Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blogging about MARK HARMON!!


I have been lucky enough to be asked to write a Male on Monday blog at The Pink Heart Society today. I thought long and hard and even put out a call on Twitter for suggestions. But foolish me! I should have thought a bit closer to home. I should have been looking at the box sets I own. I mean there is one BIG reason I own five series of NCIS... and it isn't Michael Weatherly.

So I am blogging about Mark Harmon!! Woooo!!! And as if there weren't enough photos on that blog here is another one just for you...

2 comments:

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Drooling!!!!!!!

What is it about Mark Harmon?

He just oozes sex appeal!

Annette Thomson said...

My friend had a big crush on him, oh, around 20 years ago. She supported me through a big operation and to say thank you, I wrote to Mark Harmon, asking for an autographed photo for her. It took a while, but he did send one eventually. So, a nice bloke as well as gorgeous!