Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Scheduling Error and other stuff

Due to a scheduling error my blog on the PHS will now be up next Saturday... WOoo Hoooo. Which is when I will be attending a one day course on 'An Introduction to Screen Writing'. I figured it is all storytelling and I could use the help with dialogue.

In other news my flat refurbishment should be finished tomorrow!! *breaks out champagne* It looks wonderful and I can't wait to move back in. Although I wish I could just snap my fingers and be there instead of packing up again here, moving there and then unpacking *sigh*. And of course I will become a hermit for the next few months as I can't afford to go out. It is a good thing I have this writing lark to keep me occupied.

OK back to the revisions, they seem to be flowing well today so I must strike while the iron is hot.

Laters!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

double congrats - flat and revisions!