Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME!!

I am back... bruised and battered and tired but home. The trip back from Nashville was a nightmare and when I have recovered I will tell you the tale. There were a few good things that came out of it... a new friendship and a new story idea.

Nashville at CRS was crazy but very good in terms of interviews (and my ability to do them I think) and also in making contacts.

The wireless internet at the hotel was AWFUL!! Which explains the lack of blogging... was very disappointed. So hopefully in the next few days I will be able to catch up with everything and start telling you what happened.

So what sort of stories do you want to hear about? And what else have you all been up to?

4 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Glad you made it home safe. Can't wait to hear who you met and what you saw.

Kate Hardy said...

Welcome home, Bids! I'd like to hear everything - as Nell said, who you met and what you saw. Plus any new music that really blew you away :o)

Michelle Styles said...

Welcome home. I am looking forward to your stories. Is your new story idea calling to you more strongly than your old one? Or is it a red herring, designed to distract you?

Unknown said...

OK adding blogs now.

Michelle - it is a new story idea which is not an M&B. It definitely isn't a red herring but can wait until after the artist.