Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Catch Up And Detox

I have been in recovery from the great rhinestone Dolly night which coincided also with a physical and mental detox and a gym frenzy... so today I am catching my breath and waving hello to all.

The whole mental detox thing has been liberating, nothing like getting shot of nasty toxic thoughts and the like which are doing nothing but weighing you down. And if someone encourages those toxins... ditch 'em.

Physically my gym membership is actually paying for itself at the moment!! Wooo!!! Maybe just maybe the wobbly bits won't wobble so much soon.

Lots of social events planned in the next couple of months, Paris on a girl's trip next weekend and tonight I am off to yet another gig. This time it is less rhinestoney and more acoustic guitary, it is Rivers Rutherford at the Regal Rooms in Hammersmith. I will return to let you know how it is but having heard him in Nashville I know I am in for a treat!

So what social whirlygiggy things are you all up to?

No comments: