Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

Revving Up

So here we are starting the second week of the year... and my engine is sputtering already. I have started my fitness regime compliments of big sister and am now sporting aching legs.

I am off to Dublin on Thursday so I can go to a book launch there on Friday. Abby Green will be celebrating her first book for Mills & Boons!! I will be hanging out with some of the RNA and M&B gang (hanging on to those coat tails!) I will also be catching up with a very old school friend and meeting her new son.

Anyone know what they wear for book launches in Dublin?

2 comments:

liz fenwick said...

Something that goes with Guiness???

Send Abbie my best.

love,
liz

liz fenwick said...

Saw your pikky on the pink heart blog. Glad you took my advice an wore a little black something to go with the guiness :-)

Lot's like you had a ball!