Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello... Remember Me!!!

Yes I am still here.

Life has been a little hectic and I hope things will calm down soon.

Had my moment of country music heaven a few weeks ago. I met Dierks Bentley and Jace Everett, sat in on interviews with them and was charmed by them both. Lovely boys. I watched them and Lee from CMRPlus being filmed by CMT.

Then I spent the evening watching them perform!! WOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Dierks was groped by a middle aged lady standing in the front... very amusing. I also managed to score Access All Area passes courtesy of Julie's friend Paul!!

Part way through the evening Lee introduced me to a friend of his who as soon as I opened my mouth said "Your a DJ! I've heard you!"

WOW! It is real.

Oh and just to remind you it is that time of the week again... the CMRPlus Chartshow. Email me at my CMRPlus address and tell me your favourite country love song. I hope to play some of them in the next few weeks.

No comments: