Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello, You Are Listening To...

Today was the second recording session for the radio. It was difficult to go in cold and read five voice pieces for fifteen books. Tongue twisters et al. Lots of fluffing and re-reads but I got it done in about an hour and a half.

Monday and Tuesday this week I have been on a Voice Over course... fun but also tiring. Ended up having to do some acting and character voices which I hadn't done before but had great feedback.

Next step is a good picture and ten line biography for the website. Another two recording sessions before the refresh date on 1st November.

Blimey! I really am a radio presenter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All sounds excellent stuff!

BTW I have a good pic of you from the conf - I keep forgetting to email it. I'll go do it now. (Yes, I'm procrastinating. I'm doing a tedious, tedious, TEDIOUS scanning job. And if this doesn't raise at least five hundred quid for school I will personally scream at every single parent who hasn't bought a calendar!)

Donna Alward said...

Yay for Biddy! You sound like a star!

God, I hope this importance doesn't go to your head. :-)