Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Wedding Date

Was out at the cinema with the girls last night. We saw 'The Wedding Date' starring Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney drool

It is based on the book "Asking for Trouble" by Elizabeth Young, a fellow RNA member. I have to say I did give a small cheer when her name came up at the start of the movie.
The film is quite different from the book. The obligitory change of nationality of the main characters to enable it to be Hollywood-ised. They also had cut out quite a bit of the character development... made things a little confusing.

But considering that and the reviews the film received it was a pleasant surprise! As a woman I could appreciate the completely swoon-worthiness that is Mr Mulroney... the voice, the backside, the... the... *thunk*

Go and see it, I dare you.

1 comment:

Lyvvie said...

Is it? Really?

I assumed from the adverts that it was going a role reversal of "Pretty Woman", I'll have to go and see it now.

maybe.